All the clinical dental team are registered with the General Dental Council . Their registration numbers can be found on the team page .
The GDC regulate dental professionalsin the uk . They ensure all dental professionals abide by their nine principles :
1. Put patients’ interests first
2.Communicate effectively with patients
3. Obtain valid consent
4.Maintain and protect patients information
5.Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
6. Work with colleagues in a way that is in the patients’ best interests
7. Maintain , develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
8. Raise concerns if patients are at risk
9. Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession
For further information please visit www.gdc-uk.org
In accordance with current legislation we are registered with the Care Quality Commission and work tirelessly to achieve full compliance to ensure patients’ care , safety and protection
You can see our latest inspection report on the CQC website
Suggestions and complaints
We always aim to provide the highest quality of care and welcome your suggestions and feedback to refine the service we offer . Receiving a testimonial from happy patients is really rewarding for the whole team .
If you are unhappy about any aspect of your experience we would encourage you to speak to a member of staff so we can help you . If you would like more information on our complaints handing procedure please contact our receptionist .